Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Affordable Art Fair NYC

Excited to share that 4 of my paintings will be exhibited with Ugallery at the Affordable Art Fair in New York this week.

 The Lucky Ones, Oil on Panel, 12"x24", 2011


 The Kiss, Oil on Panel, 10"x22", 2013

Opening today and continuing through Sunday, prices start at $100.


I'll be hanging around Ugallery's booth at E-4, so don't be a stranger if you stop by!

When: Thru Sun. Today-Sat., 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Where: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 W. 18th St., b/t Sixth & Seventh Aves. Tickets ($15) at affordableartfair.com or at the door. Map It

11 comments:

  1. The Kiss just stopped me in my tracks–gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun - The Kiss is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's great! I wish your show was on the west coast so I could go! I'm sure it will be a wonderful show for you!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I miss showing on the West Coast actually. Ever since we left SF I haven't had any out in California. Will have to remedy that soon!

      Delete
  4. Would love to have seen these in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!! you are an amazing artist and deserve all the exposure you get!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo! This is great. I wish I could visit your art fair. Hopefully, next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will hopefully be many more next times. :)

      Delete
  7. Oh no!! And I'm not in NY until the 22nd!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! You have a nice blog with amazing clicks . I have just started following you and it would be highly encouraging if you may visit/follow me back.
    http://cookingwithsapana.blogspot.com
    Thanks
    Sapana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. :)